We are looking for a Business Development Representative to work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
This will be an internship. Only students in their final or penultimate year of their course will be shortlisted.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients via phone and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Build reports to present to the manager.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Understanding CRM software.
- Fluency in MS Excel.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Studying B Sc, final year or penultimate year.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying